Friday 1 April 2011

Don't get fooled again

I am visiting birder of Sweden and am following much the blog from Walthamstow. I have opportunity to visit this day and was hope to much enjoy. However I write for warning to other visitors.

There are few birds, I think these people make stories about birds, these Walthamstow birders not make me fool second time. I am going Wanstead next week and hope see real birds.

I looking for the Mink but I am no seeing. Fisherman say me there is animal on bank of large reservoir, I don’t know number, but only there is Seal. This place is rubbish.


Olof Paril

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reservoir Logs - March 24 round-up

                                                           Woodcock are an expected March maigrant pic @Elliott 1758817       A flock of Cro...